Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Off.


I don't think telling someone there are people worse-off than you is the best way of dealing with someone who's having an off day.

It's a delicate situation.

One that shouldn't be left alone, but oftentimes is. Usually to the point where the loneliness and misunderstanding becomes a tangible pain.

I'm at that point today. I don't feel like anyone is listening to me, and I'm having trouble finding people to talk to as it is.

All I've been is a disappointment to almost everyone today, including myself, and I hate it with an undying passion.

I can't handle today anymore. Can't handle not having an outlet.

The poison from all this negativity inside of me really is draining the life from me.
So I'm going to bed.

Sure, I have things to do. But I can't even find the energy to work on myself, let alone things with due dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment