Saturday, November 2, 2013

Welcome

Welcome, all!

I am so grateful to anyone who stops by out of curiosity and/or support, so thank you.

The point of this blog? It kind of stems from this Facebook status I made a few days ago:


  
I want to share with you guys things I find while exploring not only my own city, but: recipes, music, thoughts, and harder-hitting topics... Pretty much anything that sparks me into a typing spree.

My word is definitely not law, but I just would like to express myself and bring exposure to whatever I feel needs it-- whether it be tedious, fun, or serious.

Image of Anna Lee and Jesse, courtesy of Google Search

I've been inspired by vloggers on YouTube such as annaleeandjesse who show off the beauty of LA scenery and food in their humble, day-to-day life. I'd like to expose the great cracks and crevices of Indianapolis that I feel deserve recognition. 

Image of Claire Marshall, courtesy of Google Search

I've also loved what Claire Marshall's channel has done to inspire me. She vlogs about things she finds interesting in her life; does tags when she sees fit; and just lives her great life and shares what she loves with her viewers in her own unique, and creative way.

I adore both their styles very much, and since I lack a quality camera-- as well as a computer now-- I'm going to blog and take photos mainly from my smartphone, and produce quality posts from there. Editing whenever I can from laptops I mooch.

I'm working to make this blog the best it can be. Quality over quantity.

At this point, I've got to work with what I have. 

I'm doing this because a vibrant energy has been pulling at me to do something along these lines for months now. Blogging is no stranger to me; I've been doing it for years. But hearing SO many amazing people tell me they love my writing and/or Facebook statuses clearly tells me this is something I simply can't sit on.

So with that said, welcome to my journey toward a more permanent smile in my life. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment