Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Dating Habits Are Unapologetic

I'm not going to say "all guys suck and all the good ones are nonexistent!" Because that's a lie. There are good guys-- I've seen them. The good ones that have been brave enough to approach me just have never been ones I've LIKED liked (and I'm very, very sorry to my friends because I love you guys, just not in that way. Thank you for being respectful). And no matter how much you twist someone's arm, you can't make someone fall for a person. 

It may be frustrating for you guys out there, it may be irritating to some girls who believe I had choices at least-- and gentlemen at that! But believe be when I say it feeds my self-loathing when I find someone great but simply CANNOT see them as more than a friend. That if their hand cupped mine, or they leaned against me lovingly I'd get frigid, because I JUST DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY.

I refuse to have the label "bitch" attached to my name though, just because I HONESTLY CAN'T fall for ALL the nice guys.

I only fall for the ones who don't notice me, or like me like I like them... Of course.

You know, this maddening cycle of dating (or lack thereof) continues no matter what type of single girl you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment