Thursday, May 22, 2014

Protect Your Heart with Love

Source: Tumblr

Sure, I love. But I never get my hopes up for love to go right for me, and that saves me TONS of heartache. You can love without being IN love.

Don't block a blessed thing by assuming the worst. But if you haven't developed a concrete mutuality for each other, protect your heart. Don't jump into a body of water without getting a feel for how deep it is first.

Wouldn't want to drown, would you? I'd assume you wouldn't want to become bitter and spiteful when the beginning of interest in someone never ever seems goes right, either.

Try to let your head lead your heart until there is a reason to let your vulnerability fall into place.

Love-- always keep your heart open and giving. But be smart about who you hand it to and how soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment