Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Link for 5 Ways to Mentally Spring Clean


Hello, first day of Spring!

We have nowhere to go buy up weather-wise, right?

Yeah?... I truly hope so...

Anyway-- weather-permitting or not-- the awareness of our mindsets can alway be reshaped and heightened, yes? Well I follow Free People (that overpriced hippie hipster clothing store) on Bloglovin', and read a very reassuring and eye-opening post from them that goes well with the new beginnings of Spring. And hey, it costs absolutely nothing to follow and read their awesome blog (surprisingly enough).

These 5 whispers of advice really started making my mind jog. I'd suggest taking 10 minutes out of you day to read this and scribble down some brainstorms for your OWN personal life.

It is your life to do with as you please, and I hope this prompt treats you kindly.

Until next time. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment